During these weird AF times, we want you to know that New Beach Co. is committed to the safety and well-being of our team, our clients, and the communities in which we live and work.
So, while it’s business as (un)usual, please rest assured we’re working overtime, putting ALL agency heads on all client challenges. We’re exploring opportunities across the board in digital to identify solutions & opportunities, while managing key messaging in socials to ride out the storm.
A few ways we’re doing this are:
- Focusing on driving online sales rather than directing in-store
- Managing business continuity and thinking outside the box for new & future opportunities
- Ensuring there are no communications that could be construed as inappropriate across the board that have been scheduled to go live – Email newsletters, social posts, blogs etc. Focus on promoting genuine communications in a valuable way.
- Excluding imagery of large gatherings across all new social posts and digital media
- Offering product discounts to help customers better afford purchases
- Providing online digital resources as a Plan B to physical events that have had to be postponed/cancelled
- Helping our clients navigate the media and address measures to prioritise the wellbeing of customers
- Exploring AR/VR solutions and experiences to bring the festival to your living room
- Not demeaning or downplaying the situation, but researching and ideating opportunities.
Our focus, dedication, and support will be unwavering as we navigate these times together. Stay well, keep up the good spirits and most of all, look after one another!
Please be in touch if you have any concerns or questions.
The Team at New Beach.